Tuesday, April 7, 2015

A Big Hello

Hey guys! Welcome to my new, very humble little blog!

I wanted to start this little blog so that I could easily keep you updated on what I'm up to. I've realized that it's quite hard to do from so far away and I thought this might make it a bit easier. I'm always working on new stuff for class and more than half of it I never end up showing you. And most of it isn't portfolio worthy, so you won't find it on the new site that Jason is building for me :) Plus Jace and I love having little adventures exploring the Bay Area and it's more fun telling you about them if I can show you pictures!

So with that being said, it's time for dinner (Jace made a very interesting pasta dish that I'm secretly a little scared to try) and I'll try and see if I can make this blog a little prettier a little later on. 

In the meantime, hope you're all doing well and I miss you very much!

Love, 
Di

No comments:

Post a Comment